At EduKids Marshland we are focused on creating a safe and stimulating environment, where children can learn through a variety of experiences which support and extend their learning. We have close relationships with the local schools (Banks Ave, Shirley, Waitakiri, Marshland) in our area to support our children with their transition to school. Our quality childcare centre is situated close to the palms and the local library.
Our centre provides children with the opportunity to follow their own interests, be creative, imaginative and to have fun. Teachers follow children’s interest and provide experiences to extend their learning goals through intentional teaching. We also believe that children learn best through play and when they engage in experiences they are interested in. Our team at EduKids Marshland believe our role is to assist children to grow up as competent, confident learners.
We pride ourselves on the partnerships we form with our parents, whanau and the community. Our centre is always welcoming, friendly and inviting. We have an enthusiastic qualified team that go the extra mile to ensure that your child is settled and happy with a sense of belonging. We pride ourselves on our relationships with our children and families; this is seen through links between our centre and home.
We have three separate age appropriate rooms that support the different stages of children’s learning. We have a nurturing nursery which caters for children aged 3 months to 2 years. Our preschool caters for children 2 years to 3 and a half years and our Prepschool for children 3 and a half to 5 years.
We encourage you to come down to our welcoming centre and meet our friendly team. We have an open door policy, no appointment necessary. Come in for a look and see how your child could benefit from coming to EduKids Marshland.
What makes us different:
- New Fantastic outdoor environment catering for all
- Morning tea and afternoon tea made on site each day
- Unique Be School Ready initiative: building children’s confidence and knowledge as learners. We aspire to encourage children to have the confidence they need to start school with the skills they need to succeed.
- Relationships mean the most to us here at EduKids Marshland, we thrive on happiness and positivity – it’s infectious!
- Affordable rates, 20 ECE programme and sibling discount
- Purpose-built building
- Excellent child to staff ratio 1:4 under two and 1:8 over two
- Easy access to the Palms mall and bus route
- Individual portfolio books for all children
- Visits to the local library and rest home
- Planned programme that reflects children’s learning goals
- Experienced, happy team that are friendly, caring and nurturing
We are excited to offer our families access to Storypark e-portfolios. They are a great way to keep up to date with what your child is doing while at the centre. You can log in to the secure platform to see what’s been happening in their day, check out photos of them and comment on their activities. Click here for more information about this fantastic resource.
“The teachers have made us feel so welcome as well as ensuring that our daughter has the best care. Kateah has just started in Prep school and loving every minute. She comes home telling us about what she learnt in Prep School and she is so much happier.”