TopKids Waihi Road Tauranga
Our New Playground is Coming Soon…
TopKids Waihi Road provides quality education and care in Judea, just up the road from the Brookfield shopping centre.
Our natural, homely learning environment encourages positive self-esteem, independence and life skills. Our centre has three rooms which cater to different age groups, all providing children with skills that will set them up to be lifelong learners.
We believe in creating a fun, relaxed atmosphere that allows your child to develop into a competent, confident learner who thrives on interacting and socialising with their peers.
Our team of teachers at the centre are extremely passionate about delivering quality teaching outcomes for your child that builds upon and extends on their interests. Building relationships and working in partnership with our families to ensure the best care for your child is at the heart of what we do. That is why our door is always open to our families and whānau, welcoming you to spend as much time settling your child into our environment.
Ask us about our Be School Ready initiative
What else you can expect from our centre:
– A planned programme that reflects children’s current interests and stages of development
– Three separate age appropriate classrooms where learning and teaching is paramount
– Healthy Heart approved nutritious meals prepared on site each day
– Friendly and approachable staff
– A nurturing, home-like environment for babies
– Quality teacher ratios of 1:8 for over two’s and 1:4 for under two’s
– Affordable rates, 20 ECE hours programme
Our Latest Stories:
We are excited to offer our families access to Storypark e-portfolios. They are a great way to keep up to date with what your child is doing while at the centre. You can log in to the secure platform wherever you are in the world to see what’s been happening in their day, check out photos of them and comment on their activities. Click here for more information about this fantastic resource.
We have a Healthy Heart Award!
For more information on the Healthy Heart Programme, click here!